- Ford to cut production at five North American vehicle plants September 19, 2017DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Tuesday it plans to idle five North American vehicle assembly plants for a total of 10 weeks to reduce inventories of slow-selling models.
- Cyber attack, hurricane weigh on FedEx quarterly profit September 19, 2017(Reuters) - Package delivery company FedEx Corp said on Tuesday a June cyber attack on its Dutch unit slashed $300 million from its quarterly profit, and the company lowered its full-year earnings forecast.
- PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Sept 20 September 19, 2017Sept 20 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- UPDATE 1-More than 120 birds dead at Suncor-owned Canada oil sands mine September 19, 2017CALGARY, Alberta, Sept 19 (Reuters) - More than 120 birds in Canada's oil heartland of Alberta were killed after getting caught in a pond of oil sands byproducts operated by the country's largest producer, Suncor Energy Inc, the local regulator said on Tuesday.
- Citrix App Layering – Tips and Tricks September 19, 2017In the field, I came across a few useful tips and tricks regarding Citrix App Layering that I would like to share here. I would like to thanks our experts Dan Morgan, Rob Zylowski and Spencer Sun that helped me … Related StoriesCitrix Releases Cumulative Update 1 for XenServer 7.1 LTSRMaking XenDesktop Essentials for Windows 10 on […]Diego Stabile
- Security Design Decisions Part III September 19, 2017Welcome back to my blog series on Security Design Decisions. Here, I’ve explored the need for a solid security framework, particularly how Citrix Consulting uses a layered approach to security as more and more companies invest in security automation. In … Related StoriesConsidering 7.15? Tips, Tricks & A Webinar!Better Than Ever: XenApp/XenDesktop Site Design (v2017)Turbo Charging XenServer […]Sameer Sharma