- Airbus eyes China for A380 jumbo amid sluggish global sales September 19, 2017BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese airlines could need between 60 and 100 of Airbus SE's A380 jets over the next five or so years as passenger traffic grows, the plane maker's China head said on Tuesday, amid rising questions over future demand for the super jumbo.
- Swiss shut down 'fake' E-Coin in latest cryptocurrency crackdown September 19, 2017ZURICH (Reuters) - Switzerland's financial watchdog has closed down what it said was the provider of a fake cryptocurrency and is investigating around a dozen other possible fraud cases, in the latest clamp-down on the risks involving virtual money.
- BRIEF-Nokia wins LTE network order in Finland September 19, 2017* Says to modernize private nationwide LTE network for Finland's Ukkoverkot, supporting industrial and public safety services
- UPDATE 1-Airbus eyes China for A380 jumbo amid sluggish global sales September 19, 2017* Airbus China CEO says prediction based on market conditions
- Call for Topics is Open—Be a Guest Speaker at Synergy 2018 September 18, 2017Every great idea needs a champion. For real change to happen, someone must take the idea, guide it past all resistance, and persist until it becomes an innovation. That’s what Citrix champions do every day. They see possibilities where others … Related Stories5 Ways to Get the Most Out of #CitrixSummit 2018 with Special OffersSynergy Unplugged […]Kate Lohuis
- ShareFile Drive Mapper Helps Solve Data Sprawl September 18, 2017Let’s face it. “Data Sprawl” is a new reality and a significant challenge for today’s IT infrastructure. As digital natives enter the workforce, they add tablets, smart phones, and virtual desktops to meet their productivity needs. Current enterprise mobility trends … Related StoriesAnother Day, Another Accolade!Top 3 Reasons Citrix XenMobile is Better than VMware AirWatchSynergy Unplugged – Coming to […]Jane Foreman