- Citigroup reports $18 billion loss on one-time tax items January 16, 2018(Reuters) - Citigroup Inc posted an $18-billion quarterly loss on Tuesday because of charges related to a new U.S. tax law, but its adjusted earnings beat Wall Street expectations and management signaled that the bank may soon lift financial performance targets.
- Dow hits 26,000 for first time on earnings optimism January 16, 2018(Reuters) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average raced past the 26,000 mark for the first time on Tuesday as fourth-quarter earnings season got off to a strong start following upbeat results from UnitedHealth and Citigroup.
- Kazakhstan to purchase Boeing planes, build new GE locomotives January 16, 2018WASHINGTON, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev said on Tuesday the country has reached agreements with several U.S. companies worth $7.5 billion, including contracts to supply passenger planes and locomotives to the Central Asian country.
- UPDATE 1-Hudson River Trading to buy rival HFT firm Sun Trading January 16, 2018NEW YORK, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Hudson River Trading LLC has agreed to buy Sun Trading parent Sun Holdings LLC, it said on Tuesday, the latest takeover in a shrinking high frequency trading industry beset by low market volatility and rising costs.
- Citrix TIPs Series: Making the Case for XenMobile in the Cloud January 15, 2018Have a XenMobile deployment on premises today that you are thinking about consuming as a service? Or maybe you are planning your brand-new XenMobile deployment and are torn about whether to deploy on-prem or consume XenMobile Service as part of … Related StoriesXenMobile 10.6/7 How To Configure a Custom Per-AppVPN XML for WIP-protected Win10 EndpointsShare Your […]Ryan McClure
- SD-WAN: The Backbone of Hybrid Cloud for the Enterprise January 11, 2018Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) is, quite simply, the backbone of hybrid cloud for enterprise applications. It’s the backbone of a secure digital perimeter. Simply said, it’s the foundation of modern networking requirements. 2018 will be the year that SD-WAN is recognized … Related StoriesWhat’s Your Cloud’s Superpower?SD-WAN Center MonitoringStudy: Why Unified Application-delivery is the Future for Multi-cloud […]Chalan Aras